Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Simple: Its not true for the same reason faith healers don't work at hospitals. For the same reason you don't hear of psychics winning the lottery. They are believed by those that want to believe, those without a suitable understanding of science, and those who make money off of those people.

If you could REALLY dowse minerals, pipes, currency, etc. You would not have time to build your LRLs, MFDs, and the like, because you would be so busy working for oil and mining companies (or for yourselves) making a fortune. Somehow I don't believe that you are posting from your mansion in the Bahamas. Just a feeling though. I could be wrong.

Simple enough for you?

Mike

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I will have to post some magazine proof. It will need to be down the track as I am not able to at the moment being elsewhere.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Simple: Its not true for the same reason faith healers don't work at hospitals. For the same reason you don't hear of psychics winning the lottery. They are believed by those that want to believe, those without a suitable understanding of science, and those who make money off of those people.

If you could REALLY dowse minerals, pipes, currency, etc. You would not have time to build your LRLs, MFDs, and the like, because you would be so busy working for oil and mining companies (or for yourselves) making a fortune. Somehow I don't believe that you are posting from your mansion in the Bahamas. Just a feeling though. I could be wrong.[/QUOTe
If you want to act that way it just shows that you know nothing.. Does that go for every one that posts how well their devices work?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to act that way it just shows that you know nothing.. Does that go for every one that posts how well their devices work?

Art,

I can POST that my Acme 5000 rectal probe found King Solomon's Mines. Until I show proof, I don't think many folks will believe it.

Like I said, There are those that want to believe (and they will make all the excuses in the world when it can't perform in front of skeptics), those people ignorant of the science of detection, and those that make money off of the previously mentioned.

Mike

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Like I said, There are those that want to believe (and they will make all the excuses in the world when it can't perform in front of skeptics),
I have not saw a post where a LRL did not perform in front of a skeptic
those people ignorant of the science of detection,
We do not ignore the science of detection…We just use it
and those that make money off of the previously mentioned
If you make a device that does what you say it can why not make money?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not saw a post where a LRL did not perform in front of a skeptic

We do not ignore the science of detection…We just use it
If you make a device that does what you say it can why not make money?

Okay,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you make an LRL? If so, which one? Please tell me exactly what you claim it can do.

Mike

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you make an LRL? If so, which one? Please tell me exactly what you claim it can do.
No I do not make or sell LRL’s….I just use them…I have found and recovered all kinds of gold. I have found a little silver with them…I have found meteorites, dinosaur bones, water, a lost dog, and some stuff that I can’t remember right now…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee..both you Mike’s make a lot of claims....then you refuse to do a simple experiments...I guess that you skeptics are afraid of the truth...Art

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"It might be of interest that I have been using the Rangertell Vekta to find underground piping & conduit lines with great success this year. I work for a very large geosurvey company, making thousands of dollars a week just using the Vekta for a couple of hours each day. The accuracy achieved is virtually 100% & it cuts the costs for this company remarkably. I will never forget the great instrument this is as I prove it daily."

Re above, here as promised is the ad and concern I am working with using the RT Vekta. It is perfect with pipelines 5 meters down at least day in day out.

Click on it to zoom up.

vektanz1.jpg

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The article itself is at Auckland Today magazine latest edition , May-June 2014, Page 64.

Link: Auckland Today Magazine

The last para is about the Vekta. It's the ionic detector referred to. Some of the pipelines found using it are 20 meters down.
If you're in doubt give me a call. My name's John: New Zealand Mob: 001164212304154

I don't represent RT or sell their units. I just use their Vekta to do geosurvey work.

Here is the relevant section (circled) from the article below.

vektanz6.jpg

vektanz3.jpg

Last edited:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, didja tell Mr. Blanes that the Vekta is an ionic detector? I don't think he knows. He probably thinks it's a dowsing rod or sumthin silly like that.

Earth_2014

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Highly qualified and experienced technicians have been field testing the Vekta and are so impressed by its many applications and success rates that they feel it is the best tool on the market for detection.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee..both you Mike’s make a lot of claims....then you refuse to do a simple experiments...I guess that you skeptics are afraid of the truth...Art

You say "both you Mike's", but my name is Mike McChesney and the other skeptic's name is Carl Moreland. I have a background of working with electronic communications equipment since I was in the military in the 1980s, and Carl is an Electrical Engineer that has worked for White's Detectors and currently Fisher Labs. My work with electronics is in practice (field use). I do know a lot of theory, and how things work. Carl is a very well classically trained electrical engineer.

I am not a hater. Neither is Carl (from what I know of him). If anyone can show either of us that an LRL, an MFD, or any similar device works as advertised, and will detect precious metals, minerals, even paper money, at great distances and depths, then I think that either/both of us would be man enough to admit we were wrong.

There is also some simple logic involved that I cant get past. If you have a machine that could detect (from the Ranger-Tell website):

Tens of frequencies for any number of precious metals, gemstones and materials such as glass, timber, pewter.

PHENOMENAL RANGE FROM PIN POINTER DISTANCE TO MILES/KM ON LARGER GOLD OCCURRENCES. DOWN TENS TO HUNDREDS OF FEET. NO EXAGGERATION.

WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT GOLD IN PC CARDS, SOME MOBILES, ORNAMENTS, GOLD WATCHES ETC. TRYING WITH
NUGGETS AND SAMPLES, IN FACT ANY GOLD WILL IMMEDIATELY GIVE YOU A RESPONSE. YOU CAN ALSO TRY SILVER, COPPER , GEMSTONES, ALUMINIUM UP TO 100 OTHER METALS/GEMS/SUBSTANCES RIGHT AWAY, EVEN CURRENCY AND PEOPLE.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE FIELD!

then why sell this thing for $1200? Why not make only one, and rent out your services for millions of dollars? If I had a machine that could do what the RT claims, then I would be fantastically wealthy. I would not need to make and sell them. I would make one, and use it to make myself rich finding "precious metals" "gemstones" "currency".

Instead, these things are made of cheap crap. Get a $50 Chinese function generator off Ebay. Put a handle and antenna on it, then sell it for $1200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5MHz-DDS-Fu...559?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4abb060417

Mike

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
then why sell this thing for $1200? Why not make only one, and rent out your services for millions of dollars? If I had a machine that could do what the RT claims, then I would be fantastically wealthy. I would not need to make and sell them. I would make one, and use it to make myself rich finding "precious metals" "gemstones" "currency".
Are you telling them how to run their business?

Instead, these things are made of cheap crap. Get a $50 Chinese function generator off Ebay. Put a handle and antenna on it, then sell it for $1200.
Gee Mike..How can you tell if it has a generator in it from those phony photo’s from Carl’s web site?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you telling them how to run their business?

Gee Mike..How can you tell if it has a generator in it from those phony photo’s from Carl’s web site?

1. Simple logic. NOBODY in their right mind would sell a device for $1200 that they could make a billion dollars for themselves with. I don't think I can get much plainer than that.

2. First: The only thing phony in Carl's Pictures is the Ranger-Tell Examiner. Second. The examiner does not have a function generator. It is just a mishmash of hot melt glue, bad soldering, and a $5 calculator. The Ranger-Tell Vekta is a cheap Chinese $50 function generator with a handle and antenna.

vekta.jpg b_Adapter_Signal_Generator_UDB1103S_03.jpg
vekta2.jpg b_Adapter_Signal_Generator_UDB1103S_04.jpg

Maybe someone can enlighten me about the differences?

Mike

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
read the advertisement......

Highly qualified and experienced technicians have been field testing the Vekta and are so impressed by its many applications and success rates that they feel it is the best tool on the market for detection.

Great advertisement, Earth_2014! It tells the whole story in one sentence.

Art, is there any important part of the story he left unrevealed?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread