What's new

Rarotonga Treasure Hunting July 2013

DrunkBrother

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-track, Excalibur 2 ,CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good Day everybody :-)

I know that some of you are waiting impatiently for my post about last week treasure hunting trip.
This time i was smarter with my videos and processed them on the day, so everything was ready for upload upon my arrival back to NZ.

I am not going to write here about how great it was - everything is narrated in the Video, so please watch, comment, subscribe! (Video will appear here once uploaded)

The video will be here : Please visit my Channel and subscribe if you like

Here i will just post a picture of all the finds :

IMAG0431.webp
IMAG0443.webp

* over 300$ in coins
* 13 gold rings
* gold earring and pendant
* 5 silver rings
* 2 silver earrings
* 4 junk rings
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a great trip. I will be going on my first detecting only vacation in mid September, I would be happy with 1/2 your finds. Great Job!
 
you did awesome for just one week !
 
You killed it! Nice coil control.
 
Thanks for the video ..really enjoyed watching it.

and Big Congrats on a great haul! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

I'm surprised at the number of 9K rings ... here in the states most (90%) of my gold is 14K with a small mix of 10K and 18K.
 
Thanks for the video ..really enjoyed watching it.

and Big Congrats on a great haul! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

I'm surprised at the number of 9K rings ... here in the states most (90%) of my gold is 14K with a small mix of 10K and 18K.

Yap, you guys lucky, NZ, Australia and UK have initial standart of crap 9 ct .. but finally makers raised standard to 10ct this year ..
 
Great location, that's how I'd like to spend my vacation..
:occasion14:
 
What a fantastic hunting vacation, so many great finds in such a beautiful local!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom