What's new

Real Good Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
We had some good rain Sunday and a little more Monday. This afternoon I wanted to look two fields that had been turned last week but it turned out that they were too wet to look. I ended up looking a field that had been harrowed after the green beans were picked last fall. I have looked this field multiple times and quiet frankly was not overly excited to look it again. I'm glad I did!


This is one of the best points I have ever found.





I like this one also.





This is also a nice one.





This one has some damage.





These are the broken points.


 
Upvote 0
Nice hunt!! I love the early points and the materials, may there be many more to you!
 
That first one 's a dandy! Great hunt all around.
 
Looks like you found some real beauties! Congratulations! Great Finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
Those are some super points they look perfect !!!
 
He scores and the crowd goes wild:laughing7:Americus I don't think anyone can beat you on finds by number and quality. That first one is a killer and the rest speak for themselves, great finds:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Love it!! I think you got another coral point. ( the second one)
If you look at it under magnification can you see polyps? I bet it looks real good backlit too.
 
Here's one that's unfortunately broken but its a pink coral that has the same patina.
 
ForumRunner_20140318_215326.webp



ForumRunner_20140318_215445.webp
 
You are on a roll! Keep posting and I will keep admiring!
 
Those are great quality points. Congrats a great hunt.
 
That top one is a wonderful point! The others ain't too shabby either. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great finds, I would walk that field after every rain and maybe during.
 
You just never know what the rains will wash up. Those are some fantastic finds. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom