What's new

Rebel gold in a yankee grave?

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've received 2 e-mails this week from a treasure hunting company wanting me to sign a petition to the Gov. so that they can disinter a yankee grave to look for a treasure map that is supposedly buried there. They claim there are 10 graves with maps. Sounds fishy to me. Just deleting the e-mails but wondering if anyone else has recieved these?
 
Not so far regarding anything I have opened . I don't open much sent to me unless I know the sender .
>
Like you , I seem to detect an undesirable odor in the request .
 
No, do not believe the story. If the story is true, the maps may be dust by now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom