What's new

Recent "Casting Call" message

Re: Recent "Casting Call" message

Terry, thanks for the update. I never heard of them.

But, I am proud to say that after 5 years we are still going strong, and still on TV. I guess we're doing something right! As a matter of fact, we are buying a company, and soon, will be offering a very exciting product for detectorists.


Thanks,
Frank
 
Re: Recent "Casting Call" message

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
a would be womanizing bum, a drunk, and a worthless adventurer

Of course, if it weren't for the KGB (forget any current acronyms) and the CIA, I could pretend otherwise. 8)
 
Re: Recent "Casting Call" message

Marc,

a rose is a rose by any name,

a bum is a bum by the same.

but you and I ---- fifth--------sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
Re: Recent "Casting Call" message

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Marc,

a rose is a rose by any name,

a bum is a bum by the same.

but you and I ---- fifth--------sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Don Jose,
A Winston Churchill anecdote: At a big social event, a "bluehaired" woman was said to have told Churchill, "Sir, you are drunk. You are very, very drunk." He was said to have replied, " Lady, you are ugly. You are very, very ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning!" TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom