What's new

Recent Field Finds

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
3,315
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
0
Location
»»--------->
Finally some good weather. This is pretty much everything I've found so far in 2013. Lots of brokes and field grade and some whole points to show. Still very early on, waiting for some fields to get turned and the creeks to come down.

HH
 

Attachments

  • phpGsZ825PM.webp
    phpGsZ825PM.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 163
  • phpsjMahkPM.webp
    phpsjMahkPM.webp
    43 KB · Views: 145
  • phpiStzOqPM.webp
    phpiStzOqPM.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 147
  • phpS0uHRFPM.webp
    phpS0uHRFPM.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
WOW, GREAT START IN 2013----SNOW JUST MELTED HERE--:icon_thumright:
 
Wow! Those are some nice finds and you are way ahead of me this year.
 
Awesome. I'm hoping to hit some pa fields next weekend.
 
Field Grade as in color but the details on those say more than field grade. They have some nice flaking and workmanship. Where is the scrapers?
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Field Grade as in color but the details on those say more than field grade. They have some nice flaking and workmanship. Where is the scrapers?


Thanks...Field grade as in condition / overall shape. It's not Flint Ridge or Sonora but I'm content finding the black and grey cherts native to this area. There are 5 endscrapers above the larger blades at the bottom of the first picture.

Appreciate the comments.
 
Dang Dude, you are off to a roaring start. I amazed at the size of the stuff you find over there.
 
Even the scrapers look good. Most of the ones I find are just worked flakes.
 
Great finds I like that material.
 
Wow! You've been productive. In what part of the country were they found?
 
Nice finds man....of course you know this means war!!.....lol.......I gotta get out hunting!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom