Recent Finds & More for 10

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recent Finds & More for '10

Had a busy weekend and didn't get to do much diggin, my diggin partner put his boxes together last week so I figured I'd finally get to mine and put some of these boxes together with some of my finds from 2010 :D :wink: As always, thank you guys for lookin and postin!
MD Pics 196.jpg
MD Pics 206.jpg
MD Pics 202.jpg
MD Pics 199.jpg
MD Pics 200.jpg
MD Pics 211.jpg
P1011007.JPG
MD Pics 234.jpg
MD Pics 235.jpg
MD Pics 212.jpg

Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

Re: Recent Finds

Nice boxes Josh.. all the stuff in mine got tossed all over the place on the drive here ::) :laughing7: hopefully we have twice as many nice things by the end of the year :) :occasion14:

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vayank54 said:
Nice. You've dug some nice looking buttons.

Thanks VaYank, looking forward to some more of those nice Northern Virginia relics you post :icon_thumleft: :wink:

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Recent Finds & More for '10

You have already had a good year Josh even if you don't find another relic in 2010. Exceptional for this day and time. HH, Quindy.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think you could have called it 2009s finds and it would easily pass for a years worth! :thumbsup:

Talk about a bonus being able to hunt most, if not all of the Winter! I bet we only have a week in for each month you guys have, and we're basically shut down again. (very soon) I like those early 1800s military!

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great relics! You will have a killer end of the year post. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

VOL1266-X said:
You have already had a good year Josh even if you don't find another relic in 2010. Exceptional for this day and time. HH, Quindy.

Thanks Quindy :wink: Can't wait to see that Western Theater CS Plate come out of one of your honey holes this year!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Iron Patch said:
I think you could have called it 2009s finds and it would easily pass for a years worth! :thumbsup:

Talk about a bonus being able to hunt most, if not all of the Winter! I bet we only have a week in for each month you guys have, and we're basically shut down again. (very soon) I like those early 1800s military!

Thanks IronPatch :icon_thumleft: :wink:, and yes you're right about being able to hunt the whole year round, us guys that live this far South are all lucky for that! Appreciate it, and I agree, the early 1800s buttons are among my favorite as well so far

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

{Sentinel} said:
VOL1266-X said:

Thanks Quindy :wink: Can't wait to see that Western Theater CS Plate come out of one of your honey holes this year!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Iron Patch said:

Thanks IronPatch :icon_thumleft: :wink:, and yes you're right about being able to hunt the whole year round, us guys that live this far South are all lucky for that! Appreciate it, and I agree, the early 1800s buttons are among my favorite as well so far

Of course I like the Spanish silver, it's just that when you dig an early button there's a better chance of it being something very different than what you had found in the past. A button is what I'll be swinging for today! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

umrgolf2000 said:
Nice boxes Josh.. all the stuff in mine got tossed all over the place on the drive here ::) :laughing7: hopefully we have twice as many nice things by the end of the year :) :occasion14:

That's the goal my friend :wink: :wink:

olekyground

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Recent Finds & More

congrats on all the good luck!

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Awesome finds and great display. I am trying to get all my bullets and buttons and stuff together. Very nice arrangement. Thanks for showing.

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mainer said:
Great relics! You will have a killer end of the year post. :thumbsup:

Thanks my good friend Mainer. I enjoy seein ur finds all the time and know you will be diggin alot of nice ones this year! :icon_thumleft: :wink:

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

olekyground said:
congrats on all the good luck!

Thanks OleKY, and good luck back to you! :wink: :wink:

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Recent Finds & More!

nice assortment there josh, you have some of the nicest looking buttons I have seen in a while, lots of gilt left. Congrats buddy :icon_thumright:

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE

Awesome finds. I really like those buttons.

Dman

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:o :o

That's one nice display :icon_thumleft: I really should get arond to putting some together myself :icon_thumleft:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread