What's new

RECENT FINDS

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I found these rings last week.
Two small .925's.
One small 14k toe ring.
One big but thin cuff style ring?
The only marking inside is "P.D."
I tested it twice and both times I got a reading of
between 12-14 k. I'm satisfied with that.
Still ton's of sand covering the beaches. These are all
fresh drops.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    158.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
Good Weeks Worth!!!
 
Well done congratulation! I wish luck next hunt.
 
Nice hunting, Da Sand Crab!..Those are very nice ring finds!

Nice goin' on the gold toe ring...gold ones are hard to find.

Lorraine
 
Nice finds lorraine,really like the gold toe ring,your right they are hard to find.Most of the ones I've found were plated.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Looks like a nice collection of finds! Never seen a "cuff ring" but I'd take it if I found one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom