theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Apr 18, 2013 #1 All a little busted-up, but I'll keep'em. Found the red jasper piece today in the creek, the other two are garden finds. Thanks for looking. Attachments DSC_9840 (1024x681).webp 29.3 KB · Views: 234 DSC_9839 (1024x681).webp 33.5 KB · Views: 122 DSC_9844 (1024x681).webp 57.6 KB · Views: 109 Upvote 0
All a little busted-up, but I'll keep'em. Found the red jasper piece today in the creek, the other two are garden finds. Thanks for looking.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2013 #2 Man that red one is a true Heart Breaker. I am still looking for one with that nice color.
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Apr 19, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Rock, Yea the red piece was a bummer. Thanks for the reply.