What's new

Relic Hunting Birthday Cake

wildwood

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hi All,

Thought I'd share a picture of the Birthday Cake :occasion13: I had made up for my hubby... detecting/relic hunting theme...

HH,
Wildwood
 

Attachments

  • cake (2).webp
    cake (2).webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 9,195
That's one neat looking cake...edible grass, dirt, digger, detector and relics. Can't beat that, perfect cake for a detectorist. Did you check the birthday forum? He may have a few wishes there too. :occasion13: Wayne!!

:wink: RR
 
Excellent cake :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: The time and talent that it takes to make a cake like that is a lot.
 
oh it was good too....think I have another piece right about now!!

Thanks honey for the amazing cake!!

Thanks for the wishes all
 
What an awesome wife you have. Happy Birthday and Happy Hunting and may your wife get first choice of all the jewelry you find.
 
That is awesome!! :thumbsup:


I thought to myself who is this lucky Wayne fella that gets a cake like that! But then realize I know that guy!

PS... My birthday is in Oct. (prime detecting season) Any ideas? :wink: I'd pay for delivery if it wasn't so expensive!
 
Thanks All! :) IP perhaps we can arrange a delivery.....have detector and cake will travel :wink:
 
wildwood said:
Thanks All! :) IP perhaps we can arrange a delivery.....have detector and cake will travel :wink:


Yep an Oct. hunt would be prime time! But let's not wish away the Spring just yet as I think HR has a few 1812 relics to dig!
 
Oh yes, he does have more than a few relics to dig... However, I'm hoping to put in a good show myself this year (who am I kidding)! :dontknow:
 
wildwood said:
Oh yes, he does have more than a few relics to dig... However, I'm hoping to put in a good show myself this year (who am I kidding)! :dontknow:


All ya gotta do is what Romeo does, dig the right one! :tongue3:
 
Well now, thought my ears were ringing..... IP, spring,summer,fall, it's all good and ready then for those holes. I guess minus the crop time or if early enough, between the rows. I am hoping for another good year but like how things go, up and down...I still gonna give it my best.

As for ole wild one.....bring it on if you think you can beat me ;D Just one problem...she knows all my good spots........Time will tell I am sure and just hoping this cold weather and snow gets lost fast!!
 
Hidden_Realm said:
Well now, thought my ears were ringing..... IP, spring,summer,fall, it's all good and ready then for those holes. I guess minus the crop time or if early enough, between the rows. I am hoping for another good year but like how things go, up and down...I still gonna give it my best.

As for ole wild one.....bring it on if you think you can beat me ;D Just one problem...she knows all my good spots........Time will tell I am sure and just hoping this cold weather and snow gets lost fast!!


Well if you make it down here again we'll do some damage. It was bad timing last hunt because you caught us in the mad scramble which seems to happen a couple times a year. After that it went about as smooth as possible for trying to find new old sites... What I mean is it worked out most times! :thumbsup: We found three good fields and chances are all three will be ploughed so there will be some good digs just in those. Plus I found a creek that I think will have several more old sites, already found two... and only walked 3 fields. (many more) Plus there's another area with 4 big fields side by side that I want to take a stab at because I read there was some 1720s settlement in the area. They got posted for shooting before we had the chance. So this year I think we'll dig a few interesting finds to post.
 
That is an awesome cake. I would love one for my birthday. I would hate to cut it and eat it.
 
Where did you find the stuff to use? My husband is a metal detecting fool and I would love to make one for him for his birthday. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom