Relics found with V3.2

Can you tell any difference in the V3.2 program/patch? I also installed it on my Deus,but haven't noticed any change in performance,it still hunts great!:thumbsup: I did have a small glitch in the V3.1 program,but I could have just installed it again to get rid of it,but never did!:laughing7: It would sometimes be hard to scroll through the Tone/Notch points (it would hang up,or stop advancing) without pumping the buttons,to advance them. All works well now!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice haul there I been off & on doin relic hunting, gonna be more & more of it soon see in how its getting colder, rk Im with ya so far I'm not sure just yet if I actually see that difference between the 2, yet more time will tell I guess

If the difference is in handling mineralization, I should feel it later when beach hunting.
Oh yah, I'm back from Auckland! Itching to hunt!

If the difference is in handling mineralization, I should feel it later when beach hunting.
Oh yah, I'm back from Auckland! Itching to hunt!

True, I think I did hear that the upgrade was for those mineralized areas let us know, I havent brought my dues to the beach yet, good luck devil

Man,I wish I was close to a beach!:BangHead:

Can you tell any difference in the V3.2 program/patch?

I dont really see much difference, it may be finding too much after the latest patch.:laughing9:

Last edited:
I can tell a huge diff on the chatter of my machine in v3.2 it's a lot more pleasant in high mineral

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back