What's new

Religioius things

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
What have you found?

My collection of finds.

Brass,copper,aluminum ... DSCN9618.webp

Sterling...DSCN9617.webp

Gold...DSCN9622.webp012.webp
DSCN9627.webp


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
Hey Worldtalker - I can't even begin to count, 100's if not into the 1,000's of religious medallions. I find them nearly every dive, and I dive a lot :thumbsup:

It's like finding new money to me, when I first uncover it, I say to myself, crap - another one of those. I rarely find any that are Silver or Gold - Once in a while you'll snag one.......
 
Nice collection!
I don't think I have that many.

My collection is kind of thrown together in a box somewhere.
One of my few gold finds was a religious pendant, came up as a penny at the beach.
Found it before I could post pics! :D
 
Nice collection!
I don't think I have that many.

My collection is kind of thrown together in a box somewhere.
One of my few gold finds was a religious pendant, came up as a penny at the beach.
Found it before I could post pics! :D

Found it before you could post pics? Post it now..or did you sell it.:laughing7:
 
Nice collection WT, way bigger then my meager few finds.
 
Found it before you could post pics? Post it now..or did you sell it.:laughing7:

Nope, still have it, but have to find the box.
Clad is the only thing I've gotten rid of so far.
If I have a pic of it some where I may be able to post it, if all goes well. :sly:
 
Nope, still have it, but have to find the box.
Clad is the only thing I've gotten rid of so far.
If I have a pic of it some where I may be able to post it, if all goes well. :sly:

Same here,I did trade a gold ring for silver coins though.
 
Chris, Nice selection of religious items.....

Chris,

Most of mine are stashed away in a box somewhere.....but I'll add the elongated penny with the lord's prayer on it and one shaped like a key.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • key shaped religious item.webp
    key shaped religious item.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00833 (375x640).webp
    DSC00833 (375x640).webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 78
Chris,

Here's another one a sterling celtic cross.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • celtic cross.webp
    celtic cross.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom