What's new

Representing 2013 :) Best Ever awards

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well our Ohio state meeting was today and they had the Best Ever Field Finds today, brought in my gorget i found in 2012 , Decatur i found in 2013 and Quartz 2013 pestle. Gets kind of intimidating to see finds from the 70s filling up the cases knowing its just been 40+ years of farm machinery contact in the fields, But our youtube hunting crew pulled off 2 wins with the Decatur and pestle ! I was very pleased but shocked to say the least, but to the new age hunters, they still our out there. Thanks everyone for the comments and thanks so much those of you that watch our vids on YouTube (Kev aka Ironman, Shane , myself (x),Wyatt and Lee
, 1901884_234820023370391_1445960137_n.webp1975093_234841950034865_83978624_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
Im glad they saw the beauty in the pestle. You just dont find them in that good of shape anymore if at all. Im glad you got some awards, congrats on those.
 
Congratulations on the finds and the awards!! :icon_thumleft:
 
thanks very much guys
 
Good job Trev. I remember when you found that pestle. Crazy good :thumbsup:
 
Good job Trev. I remember when you found that pestle. Crazy good :thumbsup:

I remember when he found it to. That is one of the best pestles I have ever seen. Im just glad it wasnt muddy that one would of been hard to field wash :laughing7:
 
Lol thanks guys. I've had more offers for that thing than anything lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom