What's new

Request for verification of item ; also another "Roosie"

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HI:hello:

Decided to hunt the dirt on the way home from the beach the other day; found what I think is a CRISTAL beer bottle opener. Don't know much about beer and other alcohols, but I did some research and this appears to be it.

Only question I have is the weight of the object; seems to be too heavy for a key chain, so I would appreciate any suggestions to the contrary.

The "Roosie" saved the day as far as precious metal finds go.

Here's a couple of pics

Good luck out there this weekend. Bring home the gold!:hello2:



Lorraine

DSCF2890.webp

DSCF2893.webp


DSCF2894.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep, what you have there is a Cristal Beer , beer bottle opener.

image-2615924203.webp
 

Attachments

  • image-2337244082.webp
    image-2337244082.webp
    10 KB · Views: 198
I believe that it is a beer bottle opener,as you say.I can't think of any thing else that it could be.Congratulations on the "Roosie."
 
Nice finds and great pictures!! Congratulations!! Good Luck next hunts
dollz%20(21).gif
 
It's a Cerveza Cristal opener - vintage. Not seen one in a while, but a google search should show the logo at least anyway. :D

Nice finds!
 
Beer drinkers (apparently) don't mind the extra weight.:occasion14:
 
You find the coolest stuff Lorraine! Cristal is a Peruvian beer, brewed in Lima.
 
Cool and interesting finds!!!
 
I'm thinking that may have been on a chain screwed to a bar top or something... Maybe attached to the side of a cooler.
 
Agreed a church key, is that a good luck token? And I love the parrot :p thanks for posting
 
Good Hunt Loraine and Some cool treasure...:thumbsup:
 
Very cool...

Problem is......my beer tops twist off!! :laughing7:
 
I suppose it is a good luck token; on the other side is an imprint of a four-leaf clover.

Not sure of how much luck it is worth...it didn't cause any target sound , feels like plastic; "eye ball find", but time will tell it if brings me any good luck ( which I desperately need these days at the barren beaches)

L




Agreed a church key, is that a good luck token? And I love the parrot :p thanks for posting
 
:p it also has been fairly bleak here as well and with the current halt of permitting detecting at the local city parks, argh, it has made for more beach trips. But no complaints we only are able to see with these eyes and interpret life one time, better to enjoy it with the occasional beep then sit on the couch and wither away. I dig gl tokens, found a few since the beginning of the swinging. Be safe
 
I like the Rosie! well done!
 
Nice finds Lorraine! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom