What's new

Research and research!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
I thought I would share my idea of research.... ??? My form of research is very simple. :icon_study: Go outside and research the yard again! :tongue3: Now you have done your research! :tard: I have researched my yard 4 times now! :icon_jokercolor: Now I'm going to research the beach! :'(
 
Good point, but research can improve your odds. In cache hunting research is probably the main ingredient.
 
poof its gone :-X (now you see it now you don't--its magic)--- see what a bit of research can do ? ;D

you;ld be surprized just how many "secrets" I know. :wink: thats what research really iis finding out "secrets"

your area around tampa is dab smack loaded with em.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom