OP
OP
GopherDaGold

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for your kind words. It helps.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very sorry to hear that, man. That time comes to all of us eventually, but still sucks when it does. We need to have a couple more options to click besides just 'like', too.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don?t have the words. My sincerest condolences.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent for you and all those affected by this sad event. Loosing a spouse is about the hardest loss there is and it will take a long time to heal. Don't make any rash decisions and seek help if you feel like you need it. Just remember we never lose the ones we love, they walk beside us every day.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel for you we lost our Granddaughter to a brain tumor, It made me question my faith, I understand the turmoil your life is in, it was 2 years plus that we dealt with it and then we lost her, then we lost her Daddy to a motorcycle accident, it all takes time to heal and NO you will never be over it or get past it, but you will learn to live with it. Although it will not be the dream life you had hoped, or dreamed of, you will move on, but that doesn't mean your wife's time with you was a loss, as you had found your love and were granted some time with an Angel God needed back. Truly do feel your loss and wish you well. Covid is now taking a toll on our family we have had 2 deaths from it recently a brother in law and a cousins wife, stay strong and don't let your health go by the wayside. There are others who need you, your TreasureNet family is one. Sincere condolences.

Nevada Prospector

Aug 16, 2017
Southern Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher GB II, Etc, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey friend,
Even though we have never met I count you as a friend and want to show my support for you and mourn your loss. Life is tough but I'm pulling for you.
God bless, Jim

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel your pain. I lost my daughter to cancer in 2018, five days before Christmas.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry for your loss. Bad medical care and lack of competence by Insurance companies does not make it any better. Her memory will always be with you.

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God bless you sir. I commented in your lottery win post as I had a similar windfall, For some reason I decided to check in on you and saw this tragic news. I'm so sorry. The lord works in mysterious ways, hopefully your win helped to make her comfortable in her last days PM me if there is any way I can help you.

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you all for your kind words. It helps.

Hello again sir and my "T-Net friends".... Personally I really feel for ya and as you can see from the many posts YOU are not alone. Many of us know your pain. Below is a link (if it works?) of how I keep loved ones names going forward. Many here on T-Net know what I've done. I had much support and some help from members here also. But rest assured your pain has been experienced by many as the previous posts have shown. What I chose to do was a personal choice and now it's very popular around here. I see you live in Missouri. I live in the Middle Tennessee area. I am in the mist of building 30 toy boxes for this years Christmas donations now. I almost have 18 now done. If you were ever interested in doing something like this in your wife's name just slide on over into Tennessee. We'd have fun building you 1 or many more for you to decor'and label for your area back home. I have a private bedroom, bath and plenty of room. But regardless your pain is shared by many.... I wish ya the best sir.... Brad

https://fox17.com/news/local/mid-state-man-builds-toy-boxes-to-honor-daughter-grandson

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread