What's new

Ret. Marine Absolutely Owns CNN Anchor On 2nd Amendment – “Unconstitutional Laws Aren

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ret. Marine Absolutely Owns CNN Anchor On 2nd Amendment – “Unconstitutional Laws Aren’t Laws”

Jan 7, 2012

Former Marine Joshua Boston wrote a letter to Dianne Feinstein in which he stated: “I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve.”

 
They might get my gun when they pry it from my cold dead hand,
 
Four more years of what? Desperation and dispair!
 
4 more years of deficit spending that kids todays kids will still be paying.

Idiots still don't understand someone has to pay for all the feebies they are giving to the parasites.

10-25 year old kids better understand their taxes are going to be sky high to pay for the socialist policies and they will be paying the rest of their lives.
 
4 more years of deficit spending that kids todays kids will still be paying.

Idiots still don't understand someone has to pay for all the feebies they are giving to the parasites.

10-25 year old kids better understand their taxes are going to be sky high to pay for the socialist policies and they will be paying the rest of their lives.

I couldn't have said it better myself! The parasites are every where. Even my eight year old son recognizes this. He says all the time some people are lazy and other people should not have to pay for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom