What's new

Revival Of Old Passion - Wet On Wet Landscapes

Here are all 6 cigar boxes I've done so far with masking tape removed.

1000008600.jpg

8/5/24

1000008601.jpg

8/5/24

1000008605.jpg

7/29/24


1000008609.jpg

7/29/24

1000008608.jpg

7/26/24
 

Attachments

  • 1000008604.webp
    1000008604.webp
    928.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Very nice. They would sell well at a craft show.
Yes, I used to sell my art at craft shows, saw blades, frying pans, plates, even mail boxes.

These are some of them I still have..

20231113_162419.aimee.webp



20231113_162213.webp



These are some bricks that were commissioned, the lady approached me at a craft shaw and liked my work, she wanted 16 bricks, one for each grandchild. The bricks were from her grandparents home that was tore down to build I-70. Between St Louis and Kansas City.

She gave me an old picture of farm to paint from. A lot of work was done with magnifying lamp. She paid $50 a brick.
20240728_180044.webp
 
Looks like a local sunrise...nice!

Interesting how you used a different kind of tree in the foreground.
 
I still watch Bob Ross PBS reruns.
Very nice work on that box.
I have a box that I plan to paint.
Will show results when completeS
Yours looks great!
Sounds good. If you haven't done any boxes feel free to ask any questions via pm.

Do you use gesso before you paint, if not I highly recommend you do, dries in 15 mins and paint is much easier to work with...
 
Believe it or not, hardest thing to do on my paintings is the signatures...:dontknow: :tongue3: :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Reason why art catalogs carry an assortment of acrylic color pens/markers.
 
Think I've got a set of gel pens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom