- #81
Thread Owner
Another northern lights landscape...
Last edited:
Very nice painting. Are you going to paint the solar eclipse?
Have thought about it. I was going to add shooting star, but I want to practice it some before I add it to a finished painting.Very nice painting. Are you going to paint the solar eclipse?
You got mad skills. Very nice.Today's painting, another portal, decided to try 4 portals with continuous river connecting the portals today on a 12x24 canvas.
It took me 3 hours to complete, it is 99.9% completed, still need to sign, but had to let it lay flat for awhile till the liquid clear gers tacky, couple days should do it, liquid clear has tendency run if you don't wipe it off real good after applying. Liquid white and liquid black doesn't run View attachment 2142233like the clear.
Unfortunately canr make it, my wife's birthday is the same day 4/20, but it is a good idea.Just seeing this thread. Congratulations on taking the brush up again.
If you're going to the treasure divers cookout this month you might consider donating one or two for the auction. It goes to good causes.
Some brilliant art style there. It takes real skill to work with dark colors and make it work ya nailed the moon. you really have a talent. Still quicker then me I was painfully slow. I too Prefer oil paint over acrylic paint. Do you use linseed oil after paint is dry.Good work on the paintings crow, my wet on wet paintings average 3-5 hours to complete, I've done traditional oils where it took me 40-80 hours to complete.
Wild cat is traditional oils, took me about 50+ hours 20x24,"
View attachment 2144531
Wolf is combination of wet on wet and traditional oils back ground is wet on wet, wolf is traditional oils. I only have about 15 hours in it.
View attachment 2144542