zags08 Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2009 #1 I was hunting in a revolutionary war encampment in central NJ. I found these two items and I cant tell if it is just junk or an actual relic. any help IDing would be great. I have yet t0 clean these items. Attachments 010.webp 2.3 KB · Views: 465 013.webp 3.5 KB · Views: 440
I was hunting in a revolutionary war encampment in central NJ. I found these two items and I cant tell if it is just junk or an actual relic. any help IDing would be great. I have yet t0 clean these items.
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2009 #21 You know the top 2 are paint can openers. [/quote] Yes , ones a Dutch Boy , the other is a Lehman Bros . They will open a bottle of beer too . The big one on the right is for milk bottles . Upvote 0
You know the top 2 are paint can openers. [/quote] Yes , ones a Dutch Boy , the other is a Lehman Bros . They will open a bottle of beer too . The big one on the right is for milk bottles .
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 22, 2009 #22 Just look all over partner. Treasure is where you find it! lol I've recently found a CW boxplate in the back of a Fudruckers parking lot. Go figure Upvote 0
Just look all over partner. Treasure is where you find it! lol I've recently found a CW boxplate in the back of a Fudruckers parking lot. Go figure