R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Jan 29, 2010 #1 Hi, My daughter showed me how to put a pic on my posting. I doubt I'll remember how to do it, but she lives at home and can help me again. Remember I'm 64 and only had a red wagon growing up. rileyboy Attachments silver.webp 21.7 KB · Views: 353 Upvote 0
Hi, My daughter showed me how to put a pic on my posting. I doubt I'll remember how to do it, but she lives at home and can help me again. Remember I'm 64 and only had a red wagon growing up. rileyboy
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2010 #2 Beautiful! and I have never posted a pic either. When I grew up, only NASA had computers and they were miles long! apush
Beautiful! and I have never posted a pic either. When I grew up, only NASA had computers and they were miles long! apush
InTheWoods Full Member Joined Dec 28, 2006 Messages 147 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used MXT Jan 29, 2010 #3 Nice bunch of coins! You're on your way to filling up that little red wagon!! HH Mark