What's new

Ring Design, does it mean anything?

reccrew

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My Hunting Buddy & I found this men's 925 with 13 diamonds on an after work hunt. We have verified the diamonds are real and of good quality. Other than the 925 marking there are no other internal markings; it was found about 4 inches deep in the ground with an F5. The ring as you can see has somewhat of a spoke design and we wondered if may be related to Teamsters etc.; also the settings are heavy and it's obviously hand (designed) scribed as the dots are not perfectly lined up. Any ideas on if it's trade or organization related and clues on it's age? Thanks for your opinons and yes, we got a good jolt of sustained excitement when we hit this one!
 

Attachments

  • Mens 925 with 13 diamonds.webp
    Mens 925 with 13 diamonds.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 355
Probably meaningful. I'm just enjoying the pretty pictures. "Oh, my Precious, we wants it, we wants it! Gollum, gollum."
 
Upvote 0
Nice find and it should clean up nicely. Since the diamonds are the real deal, I'd have it professionally cleaned. :icon_thumleft: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
IM Not being bad I only see 7 It is a Beautiful ring and Proves what red has said there are dimonds in silver rings!!!! Some People Prefer silver to gold!! Are the others in the band!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Chug and Red said:
IM Not being bad I only see 7 It is a Beautiful ring and Proves what red has said there are dimonds in silver rings!!!! Some People Prefer silver to gold!! Are the others in the band!!!!

I think there are tapered baguettes between the round diamonds. Looks like metal at first but I think they are diamonds
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ckeel01 said:
Chug and Red said:
IM Not being bad I only see 7 It is a Beautiful ring and Proves what red has said there are dimonds in silver rings!!!! Some People Prefer silver to gold!! Are the others in the band!!!!

I think there are tapered baguettes between the round diamonds. Looks like metal at first but I think they are diamonds

Welcome to treasure net and thank you for pointing out the other diamond's for me I have never seen ones like that ans Either has red!!!!!! HH Chug and Red
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom