What's new

Ring Design Significance ?

fsa46

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
249
Reaction score
272
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites DFPI, 2 @ Excalibur II, 2 @ Sovereign GT w/ 10" & 8" Tornado coils, 2@ 10x12 SEF coils all on their own rods, Whites MXT Pro , 2@ Garrett Pro Pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Does anyone know the significance of the style of this ring ? Although it silver, I have found two the exact same design in gold and have seen other rings posted in gold the same design.

To be this popular it must have some significance .
 
Upvote 0
It's a claddagh ring for someone who loves another. Depending on which way it is worn on the finger it suggests if the person is devoted specifically to the person who gave the ring, or if the ring wearer is "available"

I think that's the significance....could be wrong.
Nice find.

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Nice find, found them in gold too,
On the same track if you find a CTR ring, in the form of a shield it is of Mormon relations meaning "choose the right" You might or maybe have found one of those too.
But if your name is Curtis Trent Rogers..You have found an initial ring:laughing7:
 
Congratulations Sweet ring...........fsa46
 
Irish love ring...look up Claddagh ring, it has a nice history...I found one in 14k two years ago and its on my wifes finger right now...nice find.
 
Thank for the replies everyone.
 
Reminds me of the Aaron Rogers/State Farm "Discount Double Check" commercial
 
Excellent find. I'd love to find one of those in silver or gold.
 
It's a claddagh ring for someone who loves another. Depending on which way it is worn on the finger it suggests if the person is devoted specifically to the person who gave the ring, or if the ring wearer is "available"

I think that's the significance....could be wrong.
Nice find.

Lorraine


I agree !
 
I find lots of them in the ponds and saltwater. If it is worn with the heart facing in then that person is "taken". If worn with the heart facing out then they are "available". When I was growing up this was a sure way to see if a girl was available or not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom