What's new

Ring Number 25 Today, a Silver (Anniversary)!

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day to everyone!! Haven't been posting lately.........lots of work and so little time for other pursuits.
Just want to congratulate everyone for what I know to be successful and enjoyable detecting jaunts since my last time posting.............
I have been out when time permits and still averaging my $1+/day (a monthly average) with a sprinkling of wheat.
Today I managed a 2 hour hunt and was rewarded, along with the usual clad, with a 3/4 oz. handcrafted silver ring! It marks my 25th ring for the year........

803 Hunt.webp

Here's a group picture........3 silvers. 1 gold, several older coppers, half a dozen aluminum and a bevy of costume rings.........
803 25 Rings.webp

Thanks for lookin' in and best of luck to all on your detecting ventures!!
 
Upvote 24
Very nice collection from the dirt. Congrats on your 25th.
 
Oh Yeah! Congrats!!! :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Nice collection there! Congrats!
 
Looks like you are really doing well congrats on all the nice finds
 
Way to go Chizzy, big silver is always one to get the heart pumping. Sub 8-)
 
Thanks to everyone........
I need to amend my original post, however.........that beast of silver is the 25th I have collected. It's actually the 26th found this year, counting the one returned..........
 
That is a large chunk of silver!
Congrats!
 
A very nice collection of rings, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom