What's new

RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Iskuli

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
792
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

A very nice weekend! Found 2 silver & 1 gold ring. I am now at 72 rings, so close to my 100 ring for 2008 goal. A big surprise with a beautiful man's silver Italian 925 silver bracelet. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for looking and HH!
 

Attachments

  • brac.webp
    brac.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 769
Upvote 0
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

sweet :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

ohhhhhhhhhh nice finds once again and your so close..I do hope you make your goal :thumbsup:
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Iskuli, I know you hunt the shore line of lakes but do you hunt in the water ? How do you get permission to go in the water at a park, if you do go in the water, or are these water parks where they have swimming even now ?
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Awsesome loot WTG.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Hi - nice finds. Your haul of rings for the year so far is incredible.

Someone else asked a similar question above, but I'm curious also - did you find these rings and bracelet along the shore, or out in the water, and if so how deep in the water are you going? And are you hunting small lakes or ocean beaches?

Jim
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Great finds! You are almost there, good luck :thumbsup:
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Iskuli your are still the queen of ring finding.
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

great finds ! you find rings like i find zinc pennies ;D congrats on the beautiful rings :thumbsup:
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

You're the Ring Queen, Kuli!! :icon_queen:

That bracelet is a honkin' big hunk-o-silver! :o
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Hey ISKULI!

Great work, you never give up and always come up with some great finds! I know youll make ur mark of 100. Fall and winter are the best times to hunt.

Crackbadger
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

very nice job on the gold ring and the silver!!! :)
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

I do hunt with permission, when the lake I am hunting requires one. There's a form that we fill out that has us (md'ers) agree to fill our holes, not hunt more than 8 feet from the water's edge, not to remove objects of historical relevence, etc. I am blessed in Texas to have lakes that do not have a bunch of "don'ts" when using it. I hunt the lake at the water's edge & knee deep water. I like to SEE what I am pulling up. I wish I liked the waist deep better because a lot of my buddies do VERY well in waist deep. I don't have the patience. The real deal is, I know my lake. I know how long it's been here, where people swim, where the teenagers go to be away from the adults, and I know what kind of jewelry they are wearing into the water. What time of year the targets are more plentiful, and I pull every stinking pop tab. Everyone of them. I hope that helps. Thanks for your positive feedback and HH!
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Woo hoo! thats the jackpot.
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

And again! :o :o :o :o :o

I think you should post some crappy finds for a change to make us feel a little bit less jealous. LOL ;D
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

Fantastic finds, again, Iskuli! :thumbsup:

You've been on a roll....100 is definitely do-able!!

Good luck on your goal!!

CAPTN SE
Dan
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

wow thats a silve haul with the bracelet. I am rooting for ya to reach your goal. Good Luck
 
Re: RINGS: 1 GOLD, 2 SILVER & 1 HUGE SILVER BRACELET!!

That is so funny. :D I hunt a park that would require special permission to hunt in the water. You hunt a park that requires special permission to hunt out of the water. :D Thanks for the info Iskuli, HH, I'll be counting down to 100 along with everyone else here. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom