NYwaterhunter
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2011
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 144
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I just took a picture of some of my rings.
I might be able to post a picture of my best rings, but I have to wait a couple hrs for my wife to fall asleep ! I have to remind her every once in a while that the rings are on loan to her !
This hobby is great! I haven't bought my wife Jewelry in over 10 years!
Gary G.
I might be able to post a picture of my best rings, but I have to wait a couple hrs for my wife to fall asleep ! I have to remind her every once in a while that the rings are on loan to her !
This hobby is great! I haven't bought my wife Jewelry in over 10 years!

Gary G.
Attachments
Upvote
0







