What's new

Rip of the Month!

MadPixelPusher

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
37
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Surf P.I. Dual Field
Avoid getting caught in a rip. Tips on what to look out for!
Science of the Surfs' rip of the month page. Great pics!

SoS: Home
 
Upvote 0
Sweet website!!!! Thanks for the info. I just learned a lot, and just from a few pix. Nice!!!
 
Neat pics. I'm always on the lookout for rips or any change in the current that might indicate that I'm getting closer to one. So far so good.
 
Thank you for that very informative post and pics; I learned a lot from reading and viewing the photos.

Lorraine
 
I got caught in one when I was 5, & my Pop was likewise pulled out when he saved me. I don't know if it was training as a marine or what, but he was able to ride it out, & get us back to shore. To this day I am scared to death of waves, & even when I'm fishing salmon the deep dark of the sea gives me shivers.
 
Awesome information on the surf rip:icon_thumright:,,HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom