What's new

River God...

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Went and hunted at night here just last week. The lights I used worked just fine! Hunted from 10:30 till 5:00 am. Might have to get a face net to keep the bugs out of your face attracted to the lights. All I could muster was $9.95 in change and one battered up dollar bill. As I was leaving and loading my stuff local sheriff stopped to see what I was up to. Told him my adventure, asked what I had found and said be careful and have a good night. After work the other morn headed to another one of my haunts. Since the season is getting to a close I was'nt expecting much. There is a lot of rocks where I hunt at this river so if I get the slightest sound I push them out of the way and the signal gets better. I was getting a double bleep from dime penny to square tab. After several misses with the hand the ring came up which was totally unexpected. I went back over the hole and sure enough the other signal, which turned out to be a piece of copper wire abut 3 inches long. All I can say is never give up, don't ever stop trying! I always tell myself this! About an hour later pulled the titanium then the sunglasses which my wife took and added to her collection. It's strange how I find boko's of change at the one location and hardly ever find a coin at the other. The "Irenew" bracelet I found while getting out of my car going to work. Thanks for looking and HH all!
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 518
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0
You did well, detectahead. :headbang:

nice amount of coin finds, and the gold ring is a great find!
:wav:
Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 
kewl spin with yellow

can not beat that.

good luck on your next spin
 
It is all for the fun anyways but it is always nice to see color. :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations to you on a great hunt and gold ring find.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great post - Congratulations on your Golden Ticket! :headbang: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom