Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Went and hunted at night here just last week. The lights I used worked just fine! Hunted from 10:30 till 5:00 am. Might have to get a face net to keep the bugs out of your face attracted to the lights. All I could muster was $9.95 in change and one battered up dollar bill. As I was leaving and loading my stuff local sheriff stopped to see what I was up to. Told him my adventure, asked what I had found and said be careful and have a good night. After work the other morn headed to another one of my haunts. Since the season is getting to a close I was'nt expecting much. There is a lot of rocks where I hunt at this river so if I get the slightest sound I push them out of the way and the signal gets better. I was getting a double bleep from dime penny to square tab. After several misses with the hand the ring came up which was totally unexpected. I went back over the hole and sure enough the other signal, which turned out to be a piece of copper wire abut 3 inches long. All I can say is never give up, don't ever stop trying! I always tell myself this! About an hour later pulled the titanium then the sunglasses which my wife took and added to her collection. It's strange how I find boko's of change at the one location and hardly ever find a coin at the other. The "Irenew" bracelet I found while getting out of my car going to work. Thanks for looking and HH all!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 490
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 468
Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did well, detectahead. :headbang:

nice amount of coin finds, and the gold ring is a great find!
:wav:
Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is all for the fun anyways but it is always nice to see color. :thumbsup:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations to you on a great hunt and gold ring find.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great post - Congratulations on your Golden Ticket! :headbang: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread