What's new

River goodies!

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great day today was! Cloudy, not to hot and perfect for river hunting. I went to 2 rivers. An hour after getting into the first scored the 10k(2.4 grams) along with the black bracelet which connects by magnite and clasp. I spotted this item stuck in the sand and when pulled thought it was broken. I soon discovered the connect and thought it pretty cool. Heading back to the house found out wife and son were busy and that was an open ticket to head on out to the 2nd river. Sure glad I did. Pulled the stainless junk with'n 10 minutes of getting in. By coincidence it matches well with the black bracelet. The 15.2 gram 14k bracelet w/rosegold was completely out of nowhere! Got a decent grunt from the Tiger removed some rocks and gravel and out she came! I stashed her quick in my apron and did the happy dance when I got to the car and checked it out. Had the regular trash and coin finds, you no what that looks like.lol Hope everyone had a good one! HH Detectahead
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    113.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Nice!!!! Congratulations those are some really nice finds>>:occasion14:
 
That bracelet is awesome and a gold ring too...congrats on a great day.
 
Great finds! and probably not much competition.
 
Awesome finds, love the braclet.:icon_thumleft:
 
:wav:OOOh, La La! Those are most beautiful finds!

I love that gold bracelet...it's gorgeous!!

Congrats on those great finds, detectahead!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Great finds! That is one awesome bracelet! Congrats!
 
Awesome finds...congrats on the gold bracelet...that IS sweet!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Well done
wav.gif
Congratulation!!
wav.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom