riverrock.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 717
OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
poor, it was pretty shady down there. I do not see a sun sign..but some of these river rocks are not natural imho.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Hey DM! I kinda like this area to search on. Letters there and looks to be a little higher up, out of high water. It seems to be a smaller layout, which is good I would say and has a tint of gold color in spots, not gold but gold tint! And last, it has what should be a bright white pointer, when lit up. td

Attachments

• riverrock1.JPG
    riverrock1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 674

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Kim:
There's a couple of pyramidal stones that don't seem natural, when you look at the other shapes in the same stone structure.
NOOooow. What's behind the green splosh?? LOL

riverrock.jpg

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
DM

I see some nice odd rocks :laughing9:, since they do not appear to be locked in, I would check and see if they came from "above". Must of been an interesting mark that was "greened" out. Thanks for posting.

Oddrock

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
and then the next time the river floods, everyone goes searching a different area because the rocks have moved...if they are even still there. Come on guys!!! :icon_scratch:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Hoss KGC said:
and then the next time the river floods, everyone goes searching a different area because the rocks have moved...if they are even still there. Come on guys!!! :icon_scratch:

Relax and go with the flow Hoss. The Jesuits were geniuses when it came to future river bottoms.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoss KGC said:

I was just commenting on the unusual shapes of a couple of stones. Now, the question is, are they naturally formed or did they come from some sort of monument structure? If there are indications that they were mechanically shaped, then where were they originally placed? Could huge floods and or earthquakes have brought them down from a nearby high bank or hill?

Those are just some basic questions to ask IF the stones appear to be man-formed. I pointed out that their shapes did not seem natural when compared to the other stones in this area of the photograph. If there is the possibility they were manmade and were moved to this area somehow, then try backtracking.
That is the way prospectors backtrack from the bottom of some hill to the lode site.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Hoss KGC said:

Hoss,

Good to know you are still kicking....I think SS explained what I was trying to relate in fewer words.

Oddrock

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oddrock said:
Hoss KGC said:

Hoss,

Good to know you are still kicking....I think SS explained what I was trying to relate in fewer words.

Oddrock

LOL. Do-wop, da-doody-doody, do-wop, da-doody-dooty, OOOoooh YEAAAaaaah. :laughing9:

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Poorfarm..it looks like those rocks in back are more firmly anchored. I will need to get closer to see what they are or if those are marks. Thanks for pointing them out.. I had missed them completely. The rock you circled made me wonder too.

Tesoro bro - I spent a fair amount of time eyeballing this in real life and my eye kept getting drawn back to the thing you pointed out. I thought..hmmm..just maybe it looks stacked. The lines are visible with the unaided eye. Still thinking and studying to see if or how that fits in. Tentatively it is a maybe...if..these are not all natural.

Shortstack, those almost triangles do stand out... The big rock in the foreground looks odd to me too. Am glad you all are seeing things that stood out to me too. Oh my..something must have spilled on my monitor..I see a splotch on a rock ...sigh. Rubs screen.sorry..it is permanent. :wink:

Oddrock, a worthwhile idea indeed. ::) ::) ::).

Hoss, Springfield,logic says it would not be. Anyone who has ever seen a spring runoff in the Rockies knows just how powerful that run off can be. Logic would dictate purely natural. You make perfect sense. I am not one to argue with that thought. What can I say..lol. It makes absolute sense what you say. Anyone knows that. Some reasonable explanations for this unlikely scenario have been posted from you, oddrock, ss and I am grateful for that. There may be other explanations.

I certainly not recommending folks use such a scenario as a starting point or not to use as a starting point. These are some interesting river rocks, slightly odd in my experience. Draw your own conclusions.

Thanks!
Kim

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
and then the next time the river floods, everyone goes searching a different area because the rocks have moved...if they are even still there. Come on guys!!! icon_scratch

hoss.
you have to remember these are confirmed 'graffitites'! they can't help themselves and will let no one help them...lost on pareidolia creek, somewhere just downstream in the twilight zone
it helps no one and confuses most.
rangler

i post compass roses to send the message..to get oriented!
The just stuff they circle looks just like the stuff you circle. You are the one who is lost and you are leading your flock into a desert with no water.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
it helps no one and confuses most.

I see you have lost your way as well Blind Mike
You know man, it is so disconcerting to see you go the way of the graffiti-ites
I marked some awesome alpha monuments as well as an omega or two ,for all to
learn from , plain as day, simple as the nose on your face.... instead of complaining, try
to spend some time to learn what is laid out for you as simple as it can be...if you cant grasp it, and or it is beyond your intellect, then don't disparage the data I bring everyone, from my own empirical data, [personal experience]. The burden of proof is on you, the truth of the fact is I have broken the code, and I am teaching it to those that are interested, if your not interested, then move on and don't comment any further ...[unless you can add something positive to the body of knowledge we are trying to accumulate....or Start your own thead, and let us take pop shots at your data...hmmm...

to the true trackers and newbies...who might be confused about this graffiti thing..

please try to understand, graffiti is easy , because it is the matrix in this nature
of our physics. The jesuits used that , as camo...they understood it..used it to their
advantage, it will get you lost in a fast second.

The real code is right there in front of you, however the codemakers tweaked these
images, to be hidden in plain site, it is a focus, issue.,.they are hidden from all who
used normal focus that you have been using since you were small...this is an optical
illusion type hidden in plain view. Is a different type of focus that is used to see graffiti...
[my last hard bitten attempt to explain the obvious truth once your focus changes.]

follow your children's focus, they see them immediately..and will point them out to you..and they dont point out graffiti, which makes it much more amazing.

so Blind Mike, I hope we can save you from the price of pareidolia.
go back and look over some of the pics I marked , you will see the real signs circled and the graffiti ignored!
rangler
ps: I know it is a lost cause, but I just dont like losing another victim to pareidolia paralysis!

compass-rose.jpg
a compass rose, the symbol of finding your way...

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Empirical Data. Is defined as information gathered by personal observation and investigation. So, no 2 people will necessarily observe the same things the same way. Different people can and do form their own ideas and theories from the same evidence.

In other words; ragler's opinion is no better or worse, than anyone else's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread