What's new

Road Kill Silver Quarter.....Road Salt Special....Uuuugly

  • Thread starter Thread starter whites6000inPa
  • Start date Start date
W

whites6000inPa

Guest
Went out for a couple hours this morning. Got all excited when I found a silver quarter, then I got a good look at it.

I almost threw this one back, but thought I'd spare anybody else the disappointment of finding such a lousy piece of silver. It was found alongside the road....and looks like it's the victim of road salt to me.

It was a 1952-S

Wyatt
 

Attachments

  • UGLYONE.webp
    UGLYONE.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 445
Upvote 0
Road kill for sure,
but heck I would take it any day, congrats!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
I'll take that silver over a clad quarter any day. Nice find.
 
Beats a zinc penny that is half eat'en up.

Silver is silver....Nice job...........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom