What's new

Road trip did not go to well today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bank one had $830 in rolled halves...........all skunk

bank two had rolls and loose but would not sell to me since I did not have any accounts, only the second time I heard this in a year

bank 3 had $45 loose.........all skunk

$875 total............0 silver :-\ oh well better luck next time
 
Upvote 0
and I thought I had a bad day in finding any!!!!!!!!! Although I did waste more time (I stopped at a whopping 20 today), found roughly $500 in hand rolled and got 1 x 64 and 4 x 65-70. Oh and my box came in, but for some reason they couldn't give it to me today because the box was not brought out from the vault and the person wasn't there to bring it out. I'm going to get it tomorrow so hopefully the drive is worth it.

You will have better luck next time.
 
Dang bro, that sucks...... Hope it picks up for you. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom