What's new

rock said he wanted coral, sooooooooo

centfladigger

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
591
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
I went and dug another one, but I will keep it. lol This is a rare type coral to find, Pinhead coral, those swirls are made of polyps as well but smaller polyps. Killer coral newnan and a pooter Putnam. Tip is rounded like popsicle.
 

Attachments

  • pinhead.webp
    pinhead.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC00568.webp
    DSC00568.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC00569.webp
    DSC00569.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 155
  • mail.webp
    mail.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 0
Soooo jealous right now... aaarrr!
Nice one!
That's funny about the Putnam.. pretty much a Marion that didn't turn out well.
 
Last edited:
Dang I thought for sure I was going to have one to add to my collection.
It sure is a purtty one.
 
hard to beat that...you need one of those coffee tables that back light the top.....
 
That's what I'm talkin bout! A super nice find, congrats!:thumbsup:
 
thanks, it was one of those days where you push your ledge 10 ft and find nothing but at the very end of the day, these pop out. Eases the pain in the back somewhat,lol
 
So do you have an extra one for me?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom