Roger Goodell must be feeling deflated....

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to be honest I am glad you pull for brady, he has had it so rough in his life he could use a break.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to be honest I am glad you pull for brady, he has had it so rough in his life he could use a break.
No Doubt!
images1KKPR6V9.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and while we are clearing the decks here, in spite of all the talk about his super model wife, I think his first baby mama is better looking

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Now that's funny right there. That poor lady and her time constraints.

The way I see it....the judge said the "process" was why Brady is a free man so to speak....NOT because he is innocent. That should sum up any moral confusion anybody is having over the matter.

Brady and Coach win whatever the cost....Owner pays the fines and replaces the underlings (read assistants) so it goes away quicker. The NFL is very similar to Nascar....it is only cheating if you get caught...and even then you can sometimes get away with! If anybody thinks the Patriots are the only ones bending the rules...well....I'll stop there.... :occasion14:

(49er fan until I die...just throwing that out there)

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you HunterGT, for your clarity, insight, and resolve....

Yes, there is a laundry list of organizations that have felt the hot water of controversy...players, teams, stadiums, equipment, electronic means, salary caps... stickum, PHD's, etc, etc....

Not saying guilty or innocent in either way, but if the process of the NFL investigating was more concise and impartial, we would have more facts and information, in which case TB12 might in fact be watching the first 4 games.

If I were Tom Brady, I would have owned the fact that there may have been too much pressure put on the ball boys by me to make the balls "comfortable", and that was on me. If he did that, a 25K fine would likely have been dolled out.

Then again, if I were Brady, I wouldn't be wasting my time with you guys.:laughing7:

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and while we are clearing the decks here, in spite of all the talk about his super model wife, I think his first baby mama is better looking

you done lost your mind

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you done lost your mind
Nope that is what I feel. You started thread for opinions and that is my opinion.

I'm from Tampa and would feel same if it was Tampa Bay who was caught cheating, cheating is cheating, there are no variables...

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on boys, it's just a FREAKING GAME!!!! Does it really matter who wins? Does it affect the amount of Gold or Silver you find the next day?

I used to be a crazed lunatic for football - then I realized it's just for fun..............

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now that's funny right there. That poor lady and her time constraints.

The way I see it....the judge said the "process" was why Brady is a free man so to speak....NOT because he is innocent. That should sum up any moral confusion anybody is having over the matter.

Brady and Coach win whatever the cost....Owner pays the fines and replaces the underlings (read assistants) so it goes away quicker. The NFL is very similar to Nascar....it is only cheating if you get caught...and even then you can sometimes get away with! If anybody thinks the Patriots are the only ones bending the rules...well....I'll stop there.... :occasion14:

(49er fan until I die...just throwing that out there)

... yep, niners know about the "even then you can sometimes get away with it" rule.

I remember Jerry Rice tossing the ball before the one yard line and still getting the touchdown. Nope, the zebras ain't blind ... they just know where the payola comes from.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope that is what I feel. You started thread for opinions and that is my opinion.

I'm from Tampa and would feel same if it was Tampa Bay who was caught cheating, cheating is cheating, there are no variables...

T_H, I have never felt closer to you than I do at this moment

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

How cute... a Bucs fan!!! Well friend, explain this to me...
Prior to Superbowl XXXVII, former Bucs QB Brad Johnson paid some guys $7,500 to scuff and break in the 100 footballs that were to be used in the Big Game.

Johnson, who led the Bucs to a 48-21 victory against the Raiders, says he broke the rules to make sure the footballs in the game were more comfortable in his hand. Johnson said he struggled to grip the cold, wet, or out of the box footballs, and was forced to wear a glove in the preceding NFC title game against the Eagles. With the NFL supplying 100 new balls for the game, Johnson said he made sure the balls were prepped to his liking.

Tampering with footballs was just as illegal then, as it is now, problem is, the league didn't care about it, because it wasn't considered a crime of the century, as it seems so now.

According to your logic, your beloved Buccaneers should have forfeited the Superbowl...

Also, Treasure Hunter... your team has had 7 players get busted for PED's the past several years... Suppose they should have forfeited those games too?

Last year, your team intentionally tanked their last game against he Saints, in order to secure the #1 pick in the draft ....
manipulating the outcome of a game to benefit the organization?...Seems like cheating to me...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it may be true that all teams cheat, yet it is only the pats who have been caught doing it

I still think it was a coverup that goodell destroyed the tapes from the first instance

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TH; Yup, that will NEVER happen either. Brady is FREE. !! :thumbsup: Goodell tried to use his Position as Commissioner to get even with the Patriots foor some sort of grudge he had with Kraft and tried to use Brady as his scapegoat. Goodells Game is now OVER. !!! :hello2: PEACE:RONB

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheating is cheating, I don't care what team it is..... Punish them ever time....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread