J Jbenson Jr. Member Joined Dec 25, 2018 Messages 51 Reaction score 107 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2019 #1 Hi Curious-does anyone know the best COA company to with with for Clovis points? I’ve heard about “Rogers” but who is what? Thanks Upvote 0
Hi Curious-does anyone know the best COA company to with with for Clovis points? I’ve heard about “Rogers” but who is what? Thanks
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2019 #2 Post a picture of your Clovis?
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 5, 2019 #3 Jbenson said: Hi Curious-does anyone know the best COA company to with with for Clovis points? I’ve heard about “Rogers” but who is what? Thanks Click to expand... Dwain Rogers is reliable, Jim Bennett, Sam Cox, or John Berner would be good too.
Jbenson said: Hi Curious-does anyone know the best COA company to with with for Clovis points? I’ve heard about “Rogers” but who is what? Thanks Click to expand... Dwain Rogers is reliable, Jim Bennett, Sam Cox, or John Berner would be good too.
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 13,168 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Mar 5, 2019 #4 I agree they are good. I have not seen John Berner in a number of years. Is this a clovis you purchased i am guessing.
I agree they are good. I have not seen John Berner in a number of years. Is this a clovis you purchased i am guessing.
P Paleo_joe Sr. Member Joined Mar 5, 2011 Messages 490 Reaction score 359 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2019 #5 A Dwain Rogers COA is as good as it gets
J Jbenson Jr. Member Joined Dec 25, 2018 Messages 51 Reaction score 107 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Does anyone have his email address? Can’t find it online....
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 6, 2019 #7 He isn’t online as far as I know. Have to call him or mail him.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Mar 6, 2019 #8 Jbenson said: Does anyone have his email address? Can’t find it online.... Click to expand... you should post a picture here and maybe save a few bucks if you are uncertain of it’s authenticity.
Jbenson said: Does anyone have his email address? Can’t find it online.... Click to expand... you should post a picture here and maybe save a few bucks if you are uncertain of it’s authenticity.
Relicgrubber Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 3, 2018 Messages 4,920 Reaction score 13,059 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep East Texas Detector(s) used O.G. XP DEUS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2019 #9 Here it is... I agree with the others. Post it up here first because you will have to pay Dwain even if he gives it a thumbs down. Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
Here it is... I agree with the others. Post it up here first because you will have to pay Dwain even if he gives it a thumbs down.