What's new

Roll Call.

From Ann Arbor
 
Theres 5 of us tnetters here any one want to plan a hunt
 
Accomplished!
I wish you all the best of luck!
All were placed in our State Parks in areas open to detecting.
Eight different counties.

It won't be easy!
I've been swinging a coil since 78'
I still learn new things every time I go tectin'
The only hints I'll provide is the primary target is a copper tube placed vertically in the ground! Slightly bigger than a Morgan dollar in diameter.
Layers above include, tabs, nails in various stages of decay, and black sand collected from the place I prospect.
Each cache contains a riddle to the grand prize cache!

The grand prize is somewhere in Michigan.
If and I hope someone finds a cache and then has the patience to find the mother lode from the puzzle.
If you do find the grand prize... please post it.
If nobody finds any within 12 months, I'll reveal which Parks.

You can thank my late Father for the inspiration. His legacy is what you will find.

Best of luck!
Happy 2020!

Mike
 
Dan here, been out a long ass time, i will be back on soon and will be sharing some more of the treasure story clippings..
good luck out there
 
Checking in from Fowler (Clinton County). Going a bit stir crazy in my neck of the woods between the snow and the mud when the snow melts...
 
Former Michigander, but native Virginian..... Two of my kids live in the Metro-Detroit area. They were born there.

I saw Michigan as an opportunity - after all, the cotton mills down here had closed :)
 
Here in Buckley
 
Western Wayne county here
 
Hello from S.E. MI where we have to

toilet.webp

Lock up our toilet paper. LOL

It seems I have more time on my hands lately thanks to that Damned Corona!!!

I still have to work because they seem to think I am essential. On the plus side I am only working 40 hours a week instead of 65.

BFR
 
Accomplished!
I wish you all the best of luck!
All were placed in our State Parks in areas open to detecting.
Eight different counties.

It won't be easy!
I've been swinging a coil since 78'
I still learn new things every time I go tectin'
The only hints I'll provide is the primary target is a copper tube placed vertically in the ground! Slightly bigger than a Morgan dollar in diameter.
Layers above include, tabs, nails in various stages of decay, and black sand collected from the place I prospect.
Each cache contains a riddle to the grand prize cache!

The grand prize is somewhere in Michigan.
If and I hope someone finds a cache and then has the patience to find the mother lode from the puzzle.
If you do find the grand prize... please post it.
If nobody finds any within 12 months, I'll reveal which Parks.

You can thank my late Father for the inspiration. His legacy is what you will find.

Best of luck!
Happy 2020!

Mike

Sounds like fun!!!

Thanks

BFR
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom