What's new

Sam bass treasure

Benbrooknative817

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0

Anyone ever heard anything about this and marys creek
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230405_012843_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20230405_012843_Chrome.webp
    147.6 KB · Views: 84
I live about 1 mile from bridge number 5 aka train robbers bridge a train was robbed 3 time once by Sam bass and twice by the burrows gang anyone ever heard of bass burying treasure at marys creek ? I live about a football field from the creek
 
If there was land I could access, I would most definitely be doing some
searching along the riverbank. Is the land public, or private?
 
+1. I would be looking. Do you have a detector? There are so many good value detectors around these days. Vanquish 340, Simplex etc. Perhaps send us some pics?

Chub
 
And no sir I don't have a detector nor know how to use one but would like to learn
 
might be fun to do some magnet fishing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom