What's new

San Diego gold

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
934
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for a little sampling, and found a nice little spot I will return to. Found a couple "chunky" pieces for SD gold.
 

Attachments

  • image-630902775.webp
    image-630902775.webp
    162.1 KB · Views: 876
  • image-278367177.webp
    image-278367177.webp
    112.7 KB · Views: 842
  • image-2829843014.webp
    image-2829843014.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 761
  • image-2372194357.webp
    image-2372194357.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 734
  • image-259532466.webp
    image-259532466.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 742
  • image-4227274154.webp
    image-4227274154.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 760
Upvote 0
I joined treasure seekers in Escondido. Though I'm looking to join ones closer to my home. I've heard of one in Lamesa and one at balboa park. I'm always looking to prospect and meet great people. I'm not getting any younger that's for sure. I'm also naturally lucky.
 
Sounds like exciting times Dan I'm glad for you. Before you split we should get some coffee or a beer.
 
not sure of an in La Mesa Allen, might be thinking SPMA out in lemon grove.
 
Hardprospector, yes let's get together for a beer this month. You live in Poway area, correct?
 
Yes, but I work in Lakeside(the real job).......PM sent
 
What the hell? Why did the change the interface for Droid? ??? Now i am not prompted to threads in following. ..whatever. ..
So I found a little mine yesterday with a vehicle shaft and an old hand crank winch. ..
 

Attachments

  • 1424736906974.webp
    1424736906974.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 1424736925934.webp
    1424736925934.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 1424736951176.webp
    1424736951176.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 119
That ladder looks sturdy enough...... How far of a drop is it?
 
About 10' to the water...couldn't tell how deep the water was though.
 
Fishing weight and some string will tell ya how deep it is Dan. Dig out your old "Pocket Fisherman" and get some use out of it.
 
Popeil pulls a pile of pickers......
 
Dan when do you transplant to the land of gold?
 
It's been good so far this is from 6hrs last trip
 

Attachments

  • 1425077637550.webp
    1425077637550.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 158

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom