Sample Pan Dan
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2012
- Messages
- 1,302
- Reaction score
- 934
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bostonia,Ca
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for a little sampling, and found a nice little spot I will return to. Found a couple "chunky" pieces for SD gold.
Attachments
Upvote
0
Finding gold isn't as easy as it sounds. "Look behind boulders" the creek is full of boulders! Maybe we need better equipment, something to suck underwater crevices and a sluice to run more material. We tried the roots of a plant that was behind a boulder kind of sitting on a little sand bar. Found a piece of glass in it. >_> Any advice or help would be appreciated. There may have been no gold there but I know there is gold in the ramona area so I thought maybe there was some there.







