Nov 29, 2009
S. Illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, DFX, Coinmaster Pro,White's Eagle II SL, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sanborn maps- New login & password? ***SOLVED***

if all else fails:
Thank you for your interest in the Sanborn Maps. Individuals and Corporations should contact Environmental Data Resources, Inc., for information on this product. You can reach them at 1-800-352-0050 or mail to address below.

Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
440 Wheelers Farms Road
Millford, CT 06461

Mentalfloss

May 9, 2006
Oahu, Hawaii

This is really cool its neat to see what the town looked like back in the day. its really cool when you use google earth with the old maps. My home town use to be know as the Tobacco capital of the world and had over 55 tobacco warehouses. I think there is only about 6 left maybe 2 that are still tobacco warehouses. In the old maps you can see most of them. oh yeah if you ever read little rascal by Sterling North lived and wrote the book about his child hood there and if you have not read the book you should its really good. http://www.tobaccoheritagedays.com/heritage.htm check out my town I spent 19 years there growing tobacco with my dad and grampa before i left for the Military

LOBO-N-LA.

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2007
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace-250, Garrett Master Hunter

Looks like Sanborn has just changed the password again, if anyone has it please post it or PM me. Thanks..

LOBO

LOBO-N-LA.

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2007
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace-250, Garrett Master Hunter

I have heard that they change it every 180 days. Don't know if this is true or not, but that's what rumor has it.

LOBO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread