What's new

Sandman. Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,947
Reaction score
76,426
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just received this From
Sandman's Son :(

My father, Sandman, has had a stroke and will be off line for awhile. he wanted me to tell you so you could explaine to all those that send him emails he will get back to them when he is able.

Chris
 
You will be in our prayers Sandman. Get well soon.
 
Sandman, you will surely be in my prayers! Take good care of yourself and do what your doctor tells you.

Godspeed in your recovery.

Pepper :)
 
Please give your father our very best and let him know he is in our thoughtss and prayers. He is a very valuable member here at Tnet and we are all grateful for his many hours of devotion to the treasure hunting forums. Your dad is is a very special man to many of us here.
Please keep us updated on his recovery.
Christy
 
OK sandman stop all that nonsense.
Hope you get well soon. We miss your post and advice.
Take care

Dale
 
i cant say how sorry i am to hear this. get well soon sandman. this place wouldnt be the same without you. you are in my prayers.
 
You got that right, this place wont be the same without you sandman, heal up and we will all keep you in our thoughts n prayers.. blessings to you..
booty
 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Sandman!!! Take care and we'll hear from you soon.
 
Get well soon Sandman - Summer is just around the corner.

Dinkydick
 
:'( I'm sorry to hear this....Sandman...get well buddy....take it easy for awhile and ease back into things. Prayers will be with you....get well!
 
Oh my gosh!!!! This is terrible! I miss your posts already - hurry and get well!!!!!

vicki
 
there hasnt been any word on his condition has there? hopefully he will recover fully.
 
Wow, what a shock. Such a love of life.

Take care, Sandman and return as soon as you can. We miss you already.

DM
 
Get Well Soon Sandman...Thought's and Prayer's are out....Civil
 
OMG Sandman you will be in our prayers. I have learned alot from your infinite knowledge of Metal Detecting. I wondered what had happened as I had not seen you posting for a while. You have been missed. I know you will have a speedy recovery. You are admired by many including myself and KirkTN
 
Sandman,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take care, we all miss you!! :-*

;) RR
 
Wow what a shock get better and God Bless...aa
 
Get well soon Sandman....don't worry about the emails... Jeff can just forward them to me for now...I'll answer them for you...by the time you get back...you won't have anybody bothering you....... ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom