Saturday morning pickup

Swade2K

Aug 4, 2012
Not bad for hitting random banks. I'll follow up with results....

image-663797136.jpg

Upvote 0
My guess is 3 90s, and 8 40%ers.

Or a freaking killer set, with like 40+. I love the light brown rolls, I have gotten good ones out them things.

Also, I like to imagine I am going to score, right before I open it. That way, if i do see silver, I won't freak out too hard.

PLEASE UPDATE - when you finish.

Much love to my rasta brothers, it's seattle hempfest this weekend.

3 40% guess

Those halves look like rerolled dumpers. So i am gonna go w 0-halves and 3-dimes

sack0silver said:
Those halves look like rerolled dumpers. So i am gonna go w 0-halves and 3-dimes

That was my suspicion as well until I opened this roll clearly marked "clad" ...

image-786557212.jpg

Solid roll of forties!!!! :D. ALSO found two 1964 halves in marked rolls. Obviously what appeared to be a 760 dollar dump payed off! I've found random good rolls in dumps other times... Another reason to buy 'em all!!!

TOTALS:
1964: 2
1964-1969: 24
1964 Roosies: 3

Haven't searched the cents yet... Never done them before and I'm too tired tonight!

-Swade

Wickaboag said:
I was closest.. >:))))) Gratz on the find :D :D :D
Happy Hunting!
Wicka

Yes, I do officially declare you the winner.... Wish that Franklin would have made an appearance tho! I found 3 solid rolls of Franklins 2 weeks ago!

Yes, I do officially declare you the winner.... Wish that Franklin would have made an appearance tho! I found 3 solid rolls of Franklins 2 weeks ago!

Yes, we all saw ;D
Sorry about no Benny, really thought he'd be there!
#1 Winner for today :D :D :D
Wicka

That was my suspicion as well until I opened this roll clearly marked "clad" ...

View attachment 665454

Solid roll of forties!!!! :D. ALSO found two 1964 halves in marked rolls. Obviously what appeared to be a 760 dollar dump payed off! I've found random good rolls in dumps other times... Another reason to buy 'em all!!!

TOTALS:
1964: 2
1964-1969: 24
1964 Roosies: 3

Haven't searched the cents yet... Never done them before and I'm too tired tonight!

-Swade

Awesome! Glad I was wrong, but was spot on with the dimes! :headbang:

40% silver is also clad, that's why you should buy them all!

CONGRATS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back