A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 6, 2013 #1 Saturday's Finds I found these Saturday in a field that I love to hunt. I really like the first point. Upvote 0
Saturday's Finds I found these Saturday in a field that I love to hunt. I really like the first point.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Jun 6, 2013 #2 Killer as allways Americus. Love you posts. How come you don't do insitus
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2013 #3 Nice finds Americus.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2013 #4 There all nice but that top point is a killer for sure.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2013 #5 When i first saw the first point I said.....Ah yeah man that is sweet. Got some great color.