A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2013 #1 Saturday's Finds I looked for four hours yesterday, mostly in an area of a field that I had never looked. This is the only whole point that I found. Upvote 0
Saturday's Finds I looked for four hours yesterday, mostly in an area of a field that I had never looked. This is the only whole point that I found.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2013 #2 Very Nice Americus!
Smurufett Full Member Joined Sep 8, 2009 Messages 113 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location East Texas Detector(s) used My hands and bare feet! Aug 4, 2013 #3 Coolness! Even if all I find is a broken one its been a sucessful day. Congrats on your find!
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2013 #4 Very good find ,it almost look's like a knife blade
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2013 #5 One is better than none. Ive been getting none lately. Maybe tomorrow, rock
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2013 #6 Keeper for sure. All I have been finding are scrapers/blades. Dry spell for me.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2013 #7 Nice one. Reminds me of this one..now I know what it would look like whole. :-) Love that thick patina.
Nice one. Reminds me of this one..now I know what it would look like whole. :-) Love that thick patina.