outlawatheart
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2011
- Messages
- 815
- Reaction score
- 874
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hamilton County IL.
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX Spectrum




this one is my BEST point and YES IT'S REAL! Made of red wine colored obsidian which is fairly rare(I think) in itself. It measures 8 3/16" long by 1 5/16" at the base. I found 15 other smaller points at the same site( 6 were a colorful agate material the rest were black obsidian) as well as over 3000+ shell and bone beads. I don't show it much cause most don't believe its authentic or question my collecting methods. I have never tried to get a COA on it cause I will probably never sell it. It is definitely the "banner find of my life" and am very proud of it. Merry Christmas to all you head hunters and thanks for all the great info and comments on my collection so far!!!
Upvote
0
outlaw & Merry Christmas to you!











