OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reed...link does not work. Tell us more.
I'm not home so I'm using Karen's iPad... It's a picture of the add for the meeting next Sunday. It's at the stone house restaurant in Nevada city right off 49 where the other WMA meetings have been held recently. Every miner needs to be here next Sunday. Lots of guest speakers, bring your equipment that you want to trade / sell, etc.
When I get home I will repost the add unless one of you can see it and fix the link or add the pic :)

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442211410.417950.jpg

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's blurry as all hell, let's try that again

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
I invited Tom McClintock by email. Who knows?

I will be there!

Who is going?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many politician's were invited? We need to start working them like Dizzy does. we need them to know the true facts of all of this.

Very good point we don't need to convince ourselves!! what about local off roaders non elite fisherman...and other people who could have a stake someway...I realize a lot of theses guys are against this stuff and many who don't know would be.... Also what about trying to get someone from the news there? I live up near Georgetown I'll see if I can get in touch with someone at jeepers jamboree they have an office up here.
Also is this posted on facebook?..MCN or California prospectors and miners page I'll check and put up a link.
I'll see you guys there.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
credit Mr Gregor

Attachments

• TSF.jpg
    TSF.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 71

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
credit Mr Gregor

Too close to the truth! As long as there's money from government programs and grants to be made by the environuts they're going to keep fighting us over who can get more mercury out of the watersheds. Cut off the funding and you can pretty much guarantee the groups like TSF will dry up and blow away.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/09/...lub-foundation-accused-of-tax-law-violations/

clip_image002_thumb4.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
E&E Legal Files Referral With IRS Regarding Sierra Club and Sierra Club Foundation Tax Law Violations
Washington, D.C. – Today, the Energy & Environment Legal Institute (E&E Legal) filed a formal referral with the Internal Revenue Service alleging the Sierra Club and the Sierra Club Foundation are in potential noncompliance regarding two areas of tax law: impermissible benefit to private interests and failure to pay taxes on unrelated business income. A detailed report authored by E&E Legal’s General Counsel David W. Schnare outlining the specific violations accompanied the IRS referral, which seeks the tax agency’s careful review and investigation into these potential tax law violations.

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sierra Club and Sierra Club Foundation Accused of Tax Law Violations | Watts Up With That?

clip_image002_thumb4.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
E&E Legal Files Referral With IRS Regarding Sierra Club and Sierra Club Foundation Tax Law Violations
Washington, D.C. – Today, the Energy & Environment Legal Institute (E&E Legal) filed a formal referral with the Internal Revenue Service alleging the Sierra Club and the Sierra Club Foundation are in potential noncompliance regarding two areas of tax law: impermissible benefit to private interests and failure to pay taxes on unrelated business income. A detailed report authored by E&E Legal’s General Counsel David W. Schnare outlining the specific violations accompanied the IRS referral, which seeks the tax agency’s careful review and investigation into these potential tax law violations.

Wonder if these folks would be interested in looking into the Sierra Fraud.......I meant "Fund", honest I did.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll make comment as soon as I can stop laughing at how the universe (aka Karma) is getting ready to take a big bite out of the Sierra Clubs backside.
:laughing7:

Ok... That's enough (for now)

Follow the money and thou shalt find the truth! I agree with Fowled in that TSF also needs a good close looking at as well. Between political lobbying and supporting specific candidates that are in line with the TSF agenda there has got to be something that could be used to bring Izzy and her fan club down.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know Izzy was sent a letter that there is a complaint about their lobbying...in consideration of their non profit status

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread