What's new

scammer

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went to a new bank this morning and asked the teller for halves,loose or rolled. She said she had a couple loose but then said that she had three hundred bucks rolled.So I said that I will take them. She asked me for the three hundred, and I asked her about the loose. She says." Oh you don't want them they are very dirty coins,". I says I'll take them and be careful to wash ny hands. She reluctantly handed them over.
The loose turned out to be two 64's and four 40%.
The rolls had 0.
She tried to pull a fast one on me.
 
Upvote 0
Rich Hartford said:
She tried to pull a fast one on me.
Can't blame her for trying. ;D

Almost the same thing happened to me a year ago.

I asked for halves at a bank and the girl got out two big handfull of halves and asked if I really did want these because they were so dirty. >:(

I did buy them and she was happy to let them go. Almost 100% silver. ;D
 
Yeah give me those dirty little halves I treat them real nice! LOL.

-golden silver
 
:o It's not their money and you are paying for them. I dodn't know why people have to be so nosey :icon_scratch:
 
Ahh it happens - you win some & you loose some... :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom