schoolyard finds

chemist100

Jan 21, 2007
Flowery Branch, North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Finally got out this afternoon once the rain stopped. I just went to the local elementry school, and after about 15 min of detecting a little girl maybe 3 or 4 years old and her father arrived to play some basketball. That little girl was so excited to see me find something and wanted to know all about metal detecting. I showed them my finds, just a little clad. I told her that she could keep it as long she put it in her piggy bank. I talked with her father for a few minutes, and called it a day. that was the best day I had digging clad i awhile. HH everyone.

Upvote 0
And many more to come! She probably went home and asked if she could have a detector too!

way to go. you proably made her day and she will bug her mom and dad for a detector....Matt

NICE THING YOU DID. THE LITTLE GIRL WILL NEVER FORGET THAT MOMENT. :thumbsup:

chemist100,
neat that you had a good day; ;D
you done good. :thumbsup:

Nice of you! And a child is happy. :thumbsup:

Just hope the old man don't take the clad from
the kid and buy beer. ;D :wink:

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE

I got started metal detecting last year and the first time I went to my brothers house my 2 nieces had a great time treasure hunting with me in the yard.I gave them all the new change and now everytime I visit they want to hunt for treasure.The kids think even finding a pull tab or other junk is just awesome.Great to hear you let the little girl learn about our hobby. weemskat

Ya done good Chemist. Keep it up and HH.

That was nice but we all know you did it to deposit a little treasure hunting KARMA. I'd be interested in seeing what you find on your next trip.
HH,
Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back