What's new

Scored silver on my second hunt

bucketheadben

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
I got these to rings along with the normal trash and coins. The toe ring is fake and the other is silver. Anyone know what these marking mean? "925 PSCL"
 

Attachments

  • Picture 107.webp
    Picture 107.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
well 925 is silver for sure. Nice find!
 
Nice rings :icon_thumright: I looked on Google and someone said "PSCL is a jewelry company out of Dublin, Ireland" but I don't know for sure.
 
coo lthen you got a imported ring !!!
 
Well it's not imported silver, but I'll take it. The inside of the band has a dive flag and then reads "stainless steel." Not bad for my first weekend.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 112.webp
    Picture 112.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom