scorpio sign in mountain in Syria

sndyan

Nov 2, 2010
hello all
this first post in this forum, and i hope that you will help me in analyzing it , Pics will post also .
I found a Scorpio sign on rock as you see in the pic, the scorpion have 7 node and 3 cm Needle , wide 12 cm , length 30 cm , also a small hole ( 2 cm ) far 120 cm from needle.
I think its roman symbol made form wisdom clay , the rock also have other signs but this is the important for us .
the rock 5 meter .
is their any information need ??
i hope i.ll find solution for this .

Attachments

• 20120905566.JPG
    20120905566.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 819
  • 20120905572.JPG
    20120905572.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 664

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a scorpio sign to me also and it looks like a big opening(cave) near the tail. I figure with the Syrian flag you have you are in Syria or from Syria. It should be easy if you are there, maybe harder to travel from here. Either way, may you have success in your research, journey and search. I think you are onto something, maybe something big. Please let us know what you find. Be careful.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a photo of the night time star formation that comprises the Scorpio sign. Print out a copy and compare the star locations with the pock marks in your carving. Those could be the locations of other signs, on the ground, that you'll need to look for. Use Google Earth or bing maps for satellite photos of this area and look for ground areas that might look like this carving or at least hilltops that correspond with the star positions. This carving is just the beginning of your search. I might be a "map" of sorts OR it could be the master sign and you'll be looking of OTHER scorpion carvings at other locations.........perhaps corresponding with the "star" positions. You have a lot of walking to do, but remember.......the journey is 95% of the fun. The actual FINDING of some goodies will be almost a let down. Welllllll, almost. After you enjoy the fruits of your search, you'll want more and more.

Be aware of one more fact. It is not unusual for projects of this sort to take years to decode and follow through on. Do not expect a quick resolution unless you are extraordinarily lucky.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread